- Tue, 05:51: “Problems that remain persistently insoluble should always be suspected as questions asked in the wrong way.” ― Alan W. Watts
- Tue, 07:24: The light and the dark https://t.co/KSmUdzqA9D https://t.co/5K9eYSIzSj
- Tue, 12:38: Life https://t.co/B3FZIhESjE https://t.co/p38wFOpRxb
- Tue, 14:56: Look within https://t.co/jWpwrrMPxc https://t.co/kjTRByaWJM
- Tue, 16:32: Watching this afternoon's @UKSupremeCourt case and David Pannick QC has been a memorable experience.
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…