- Tue, 13:49: We live in a world of indifference.
- Tue, 13:52: One for you @martinsummerhay https://t.co/sjMUJxMjwv
- Tue, 17:49: 'I eat an avocado every day': veteran women runners share their secrets | The Guardian https://t.co/npCQ2HQ1fh / so you @summerhayesh
- Tue, 18:17: A few words https://t.co/7Cqj14OVP3
- Wed, 04:57: “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” ― Peter F. Drucker
- Wed, 05:44: How to Create a Relevant Small Business https://t.co/PQJJ1GMMtW
- Wed, 07:25: Working on our lives https://t.co/uTxQjoPFk5
- Wed, 08:30: Life is right now, not living for something different past or future.
- Wed, 08:35: The high street "model" feels so out of date. Innovation can't come quick enough and that includes a focus on the circular economy.
Fri, 13:11: Listen to #264 | Becoming Animal: The Whole Is Less Than The Sum Of Its Parts w/ Julian Langer by Last Born In The Wilderness on…
Tue, 12:48: Another interview with Stephen Jenkinson. https://t.co/Oh06QB0GTj Tue, 16:25: Invisible Kin, by The Tin Box…