- Wed, 15:57: The unthinkable simply means accepting that economic growth is not the solution to happiness -- however you measure it.
- Wed, 18:27: Colouring within the lines is the norm in business and in life. (Social conditioning has a lot to answer for.)
- Wed, 18:33: Too few people have a voice by dint of age, creed, race, sexuality or disability. One of the great travesties of our time.
- Thu, 05:15: “You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” ― David Foster Wallace
- Thu, 06:43: 4 Questions to Foster Your Authentic Self - Mindful https://t.co/lM0nB9Jsx3
- Thu, 08:24: Back to listening to @MichaelEGerber and the E-Myth. Still one of my all time favourite books.
- Thu, 08:27: Legal practice needs to rediscover its soul: I get the "business" thing but service is still an act of humanity and not machinery.
- Thu, 09:16: RT @PerryTimms: David d’Souza’s 50 Questions on the Future of Work https://t.co/nQUEDe6vgy
- Thu, 09:19: RT @DoLectures: Yup. https://t.co/jhAc6S3gZb
Tue, 13:51: Now playing: Riders on the Storm https://t.co/tjJeAWmvRr / love the intro to this song. Tue, 14:01: Five reasons why moral…
Mon, 16:04: "Things are going to slide, slide in all directions Won't be nothing (won't be nothing) Nothing you can measure anymore The…
Sun, 15:42: Outrage as Italy faces multimillion pound damages to UK oil firm https://t.co/d9ONLEqEoX / I'm sorry, but given the state of the…