- Wed, 15:57: The unthinkable simply means accepting that economic growth is not the solution to happiness -- however you measure it.
- Wed, 18:27: Colouring within the lines is the norm in business and in life. (Social conditioning has a lot to answer for.)
- Wed, 18:33: Too few people have a voice by dint of age, creed, race, sexuality or disability. One of the great travesties of our time.
- Thu, 05:15: “You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” ― David Foster Wallace
- Thu, 06:43: 4 Questions to Foster Your Authentic Self - Mindful https://t.co/lM0nB9Jsx3
- Thu, 08:24: Back to listening to @MichaelEGerber and the E-Myth. Still one of my all time favourite books.
- Thu, 08:27: Legal practice needs to rediscover its soul: I get the "business" thing but service is still an act of humanity and not machinery.
- Thu, 09:16: RT @PerryTimms: David d’Souza’s 50 Questions on the Future of Work https://t.co/nQUEDe6vgy
- Thu, 09:19: RT @DoLectures: Yup. https://t.co/jhAc6S3gZb
Mon, 13:26: Does the word ‘normal’ have any meaning? Everything seems at odds with everything else. Tue, 06:00: "The individual has always…
Sat, 13:58: Sitting quietly and undisturbed listening to Portishead - Glory Box. Doesn't get much better. Sat, 16:59: OLD HANDS - Stephen…