- Wed, 15:57: The unthinkable simply means accepting that economic growth is not the solution to happiness -- however you measure it.
- Wed, 18:27: Colouring within the lines is the norm in business and in life. (Social conditioning has a lot to answer for.)
- Wed, 18:33: Too few people have a voice by dint of age, creed, race, sexuality or disability. One of the great travesties of our time.
- Thu, 05:15: “You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” ― David Foster Wallace
- Thu, 06:43: 4 Questions to Foster Your Authentic Self - Mindful https://t.co/lM0nB9Jsx3
- Thu, 08:24: Back to listening to @MichaelEGerber and the E-Myth. Still one of my all time favourite books.
- Thu, 08:27: Legal practice needs to rediscover its soul: I get the "business" thing but service is still an act of humanity and not machinery.
- Thu, 09:16: RT @PerryTimms: David d’Souza’s 50 Questions on the Future of Work https://t.co/nQUEDe6vgy
- Thu, 09:19: RT @DoLectures: Yup. https://t.co/jhAc6S3gZb
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…
Sat, 17:51: Season One, Mr Robot tonight. Sat, 20:11: Does the world need humans? Doubtful. Sun, 05:05: "Most people are afraid to…