- Mon, 15:39: Everyone raves about brands but few people consider what happens when there's nothing left to brand. After all, we live on a finite planet.
- Mon, 16:42: I wonder how many managing partners of law firms have read @fred_laloux book or anything on holacracy?
- Mon, 17:03: Listening to �lafur Arnalds. A new favourite of mine.
- Mon, 17:58: Charles Eisenstein and Peter Owen-Jones at Re-awakening the Sacred https://t.co/aIrPNnfvdy
- Mon, 18:06: There is no turning back from the thesis of Teal organisations. In fact, everything else now looks dead.
- Tue, 06:00: “Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance.” ― Anthony de Mello
- Tue, 07:15: Meaning & Purpose on #SoundCloud https://t.co/Ub2a8m2hQY
- Tue, 07:30: The beauty of simplicity - today's post https://t.co/n6J5AAOzm4
- Tue, 11:10: Reinventing Organisations – where talent blooms and our callings are honoured | Future Considerations https://t.co/o6yXjg4OTi
Fri, 13:11: Listen to #264 | Becoming Animal: The Whole Is Less Than The Sum Of Its Parts w/ Julian Langer by Last Born In The Wilderness on…
Wed, 12:47: I often think about the term 'small business'. Does it actually mean self-employment or simply working for yourself? I accept that…