- Mon, 13:39: Waiting for daughter number 2 at another trian station. I hope she had a great time in London & racing in Scarborough.
- Mon, 13:53: The thing about holidays is that when everyone works so damn hard you can see why they expect so much.
- Mon, 15:02: A flyover wouldn't go amiss in Padders. Cars, pushchairs, nick nick shops and people eating pasties don't mix.
- Mon, 15:03: RT @patrickrhone: Every day starts with a blank page. The page will get filled. Who fills it is up to you. https://t.co/Muf3iXkIsv
- Mon, 15:31: I hope @fsummerhayes15 is enjoying the horse riding 🐎🦄
- Tue, 05:19: RT @RWS_01: Saw this and thought of you @JuSummerhayes https://t.co/6ptCdNGuhw
- Tue, 06:27: Last day in Padstow. I'll miss you https://t.co/o7RkDqi45Z
- Tue, 07:49: Until next year Padders. https://t.co/3348iUsgOO
- Tue, 09:56: RT @jk_rowling: The existence of Twitter is forever validated by the following exchange. https://t.co/f3TciHPFFh
- Tue, 09:59: So much congruence between Teal organisations, self-realization and, yes, the bottom line.
Wed, 12:13: Critical measures of global heating reaching tipping point, study finds https://t.co/YyUq0lo6nu Wed, 17:06: Some days it's…
Tue, 13:51: Now playing: Riders on the Storm https://t.co/tjJeAWmvRr / love the intro to this song. Tue, 14:01: Five reasons why moral…
Mon, 16:04: "Things are going to slide, slide in all directions Won't be nothing (won't be nothing) Nothing you can measure anymore The…