- Sat, 13:10: My lunchtime view https://t.co/q4eTxJafsp
- Sat, 14:51: Padstow doesn't change. Shame the old mix of family-owned shops no longer exist. It gave it a particular charm.
- Sat, 19:06: RT @owaindoull: Hats off to the girls they know us too well 😂😂😂 https://t.co/N9xgcXzN1M
- Sat, 19:08: Holacracy by Brian J Robertson my next book to read. All goes to one thing: marrying soul with role.
- Sat, 19:10: I accept not everyone gives a fig about the world of work, but I still believe it offers unlimited opportunity to express our true self.
- Sat, 19:10: RT @LBCWiseCounsel: Sorry to bang on but this time next week #LawFest will be over. If you're a lawyer, work with lawyers, study law, teach…
- Sat, 19:14: At the core of my work (self and others) is self-inquiry. (HT @jerrycolonna, @ByronKatie, @parkerjpalmer & @MertonCenter).
- Sun, 06:53: Good morning from our little Cornish hideaway. https://t.co/hZ4eHDjW6p
- Sun, 08:28: More of the Cornish landscape https://t.co/DY8XQ1XYwC
- Sun, 11:36: Riding a tandem with @fsummerhayes15 is an experience. @EvieSummerhayes and me on the return leg to Padders. Wish me luck.
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…