- Wed, 19:48: I watched Sir Philip Green give evidence today to the Select Committee. I would love to know who was sitting right behind him. #noemotion
- Wed, 19:50: The thing is, for one of Britain's most successful retailers to sell to Mr Chaple (sic) looks more than odd.
- Wed, 19:53: I think corporate governance just about passes the fitness for purpose test but perhaps the bar should be raised on individuals.
- Thu, 06:00: “You can only be afraid of what you think you know.” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Thu, 07:49: Never too old to learn. https://t.co/OaoWX5hspL
Fri, 12:15: RT @ seasonalight: Chapter Severn – The Mouth – Deus Ex Machina https://t.co/qP0GqDs2KI On Capitalism and plot flaws, and more…
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…