I know, you don't care but having briefly dipped my toe in the water, I'm going to take a break. For how long, I don't know.
If you need to find me then you can contact me via my website or read my material on Patreon.
- Wed, 12:22: Heading back to the airport. Let’s hope I can find something to eat. I’m not feeling optimistic.
- Wed, 12:59: Saved by the only healthy restaurant at the airport. https://t.co/p3mV66bwHj
- Wed, 13:53: I’ve been listening to a dharma talk by the American ((Korean) zen teacher, Hyon Gak Sunim. I love the directness o… https://t.co/BBRaEjRjmf
- Wed, 16:36: World peace - if you identify with the idea - can only be found within. https://t.co/h16MfF4eOJ
- Wed, 18:18: Hello Exeter. Thanks for rain. Nothing changes.
- Thu, 06:00: “An enlightened man had but one duty - to seek the way to himself, to reach inner certainty, to grope his way forwa… https://t.co/Nn5gJs5GJq
- Thu, 06:23: Today's share on Patreon. https://t.co/GnPV4FPGlL
- Thu, 08:52: If only we focused on the present moment and weren't distracted by a myriad of thoughts about the past and future.… https://t.co/TI4qrrwIio
- Sat, 13:35: RT @theunsui: On Patreon, I share contemplative written and spoken word, on and from silence. Please consider joining the growing community…
- Sat, 14:21: Daughter #1 is now in Vietnam. I’m getting a bit worried; we’ve had no pictures of food today which seems to be the… https://t.co/j562H5inao
- Sat, 14:26: A wonderful interview with Stephen Jenkinson on Elderhood. https://t.co/p68VPhm6kh
- Sat, 15:23: An afternoon of listening to 1980s synthpop. Fade to Grey by Visage still my favourite song. Midge Ure does an amazing cover of it.
- Sat, 17:07: Grief is such a powerful emotion. For some people, it crushes them...forever. For others, it inspires them to great… https://t.co/3cFDhJVISN
- Sun, 06:00: “Art is unquestionably one of the purest and highest elements in human happiness. It trains the mind through the ey… https://t.co/HVolptff5X
- Sun, 10:45: I started my day with a slow, meditative walk in the woods close to where I live. #zen #sinrinyoku https://t.co/Ro2nDd3BwD
- Sun, 11:08: A thought for the day | on Patreon https://t.co/yWyzMrzHAT https://t.co/HnkJ9TPz2s
- Fri, 19:22: Off next week to Holland and France. A very busy period but really enjoying the work.
- Sat, 09:07: Sadly my shinrin-yoku event has been cancelled. I’m not surprised: the weather is dire.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 12:43: Sadly, we're drowning in a deficit of elders.
- Wed, 17:26: “Grief is the midwife of your capacity to be immensely grateful for being born.” ― Stephen Jenkinson, Die Wise: A M… https://t.co/Kb4w2S45mA
- Wed, 18:16: Hello Dusseldorf. Shame I can’t get out tonight to explore the delights of the city. Next time.
- Wed, 20:23: Death rarely informs our life. If it did (and it's conjecture I know), I'm confident the world wouldn't be racing h… https://t.co/lSKiJG6MCl
- Wed, 21:07: Bukowski, one of those rarities (Starving and Art) https://t.co/znYkL9sIVL
- Wed, 21:13: Sat in a hotel room in Germany and listening to Bukowski. It seems very fitting.
- Thu, 06:11: “Life begins where fear ends.” — Osho
- Thu, 07:33: I’m off to Dartmoor on Saturday to attend a form of shinrin-yoku (forest bathing) gathering. The start of something… https://t.co/XZeAO3Cm62
- Thu, 07:43: Reading poetry at breakfast time. My wife will think I’m weird (...again) but I can’t think of a better way to star… https://t.co/3J9qxn8Ppc
- Thu, 07:44: HT @EmmaDixon_EU https://t.co/3DwUzg75Un