I know, you don't care but having briefly dipped my toe in the water, I'm going to take a break. For how long, I don't know.
If you need to find me then you can contact me via my website or read my material on Patreon.
- Sat, 18:12: RT @MrKennethClarke: I've been sat up in bed for hours, whisky on the bedside table, soft jazz playing in the background, trying to think i…
- Fri, 16:50: I’ve had no time for anything other than work. Early mornings and late nights. And there’s no let up. I know it wil… https://t.co/gtYA3Fbb1U
- Fri, 17:43: We all know the world is slowly dying and what are we doing? Zip. Nadda. Not a bloody thing. I pitty the generations to follow.
- Sat, 11:35: Exploring the work of Jay Griffiths. Probably one of the greatest living writers I've yet read. "Wild" is the book… https://t.co/5JgCJgE6aI
- Sat, 06:00: “Whoever uses the spirit that is in him creatively is an artist. To make living itself an art, that is the goal.” ― Henry Miller