- Sun, 17:36: Quietmusic https://t.co/iui9nTgLSf
- Sun, 18:01: I've been reading some of the poetry of Chad Sugg. Not quite @bukowski_net, but again it feels real and alive.
- Sun, 18:56: Portishead. Where did they go?
- Sun, 18:57: Cycling was invented by the gods.
- Mon, 06:20: “Haiku is not a shriek, a howl, a sigh, or a yawn; rather, it is the deep breath of life.” ― Santōka Taneda
- Mon, 07:35: Running on empty https://t.co/UTcDuZ2uLp / this week's blog
- Mon, 08:00: It's never too late https://t.co/PvZZ4QsLe2 / today's podcast on @audioBoom https://t.co/sZVVKP45fi