- Fri, 14:12: RT @Law_and_policy: Breaking: @MxJackMonroe defeats @KTHopkins in libel case. �24 k damages.
- Fri, 14:14: RT @JudiciaryUK: Jack Monroe wins Twitter libel action against Katie Hopkins. Full judgment here https://t.co/HCp2732wFe
- Fri, 14:14: RT @BeingWildThings: Why we need to completely re-evaluate how we see children, and the purpose of education: https://t.co/MMKARa9jw7
- Fri, 14:23: One more for the @bukowski_net collection: "The last night of the earth poems". About as good as it gets for 'real' poetry.
- Fri, 16:47: I'm now back on Audioboom #podcasting if you fancy following my daily/weekly thoughts #contemplation… https://t.co/lBE3XToHGd
- Fri, 17:14: Stop. Start. https://t.co/jeVFaO3MXu https://t.co/XhaoVSAX7W
- Fri, 17:26: Your Life is Your life: Go all the way - Charles Bukowski https://t.co/q2khXwdXMT
- Fri, 17:31: I'm currently listening to Richard Rohr's book on Audible, "Adam's Return: The Five Promises of Male Initiation". Fascinating.
- Fri, 18:29: RT @seanjonesqc: Finding Hopkins's loss of her libel case very moving. Every time I think of her sad face, tears roll down my cheeks ... an…
- Fri, 18:30: RT @elizrimmer: Very pleased to be speaking at this, sign up its free and join the conversation about mental health in the legal community…